Webacces is a Open-Source project designed to administrate Half-Life & MODs game servers (now, only the mod Counter-Strike is supported) via a Web Interface.
It's using a Admin Mod Plugin to get infos about the server and players, and a PHP script that get back the infos of
the Admin Mod plugin, and send commands to execute. The biggest disaventage of this method is that commands aren't send on-the-fly and the lag is about 5 secs.
The other disaventage is that the server files must be accessible by the PHP script, even if they are on the same server, or using a FTP.
What you need :
- A Half-Life server ou MOD
- Admin Mod installed and setup (More)
- A web-server supporting PHP
- If necessary, a FTP server on the game server
You can test here the latest version of WebAcces. All informations are random all the commands are turned off.
Goto demonstration (User : demo Pass : demo)
The latest version is beta 0.2a. You can test it (see uper) to see all the functions of this relase.
With this beta you can finally use the FTP (again in test) and change the MOTD and MAPCYCLE
You can get the sources in the CVS
- First, you must download the latest version on the Sourceforge project page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/webacces/)
- Then, Unpack the CVS in a temp folder
- Copy the file cstrike/dlls/plugin_webacces.amx in the dlls folder of your Mod
- Create the files webrcon.txt and users.txt in the Mod folder
- Add the line "dlls/plugin_webacces.amx" at the end of the plugin.ini file.
- Open the "webacces/index.php" file and change it for your configuration.
- Put the folder /Webacces in your Web folder
- Install is done ! Launch the server and look at the result !
Using Webacces :
The only command added to server is "admin_webacces <1/0>" to activate or desactivate
the WebAcces. Note that this command require the max rights on the server (ACCES_RCON)
Support and Contact
WebAcces by Bouchon, Max-Gamers.net